Please read a few of the lyrics I've added in my thoughts in red:
If I got locked away (If I was charged with a crime and thrown in jail)
And we lost it all today(And I ruined our lives because of my illegal behavior)
Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same? (You still love me, right?)
If I showed you my flaws (If I was a criminal)
If I couldn't be strong (And endangered myself and possibly you)
Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same? (You still love me, right?)
And we lost it all today(And I ruined our lives because of my illegal behavior)
Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same? (You still love me, right?)
If I showed you my flaws (If I was a criminal)
If I couldn't be strong (And endangered myself and possibly you)
Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same? (You still love me, right?)
Right about now...
If a judge for life me, would you stay by my side? (You wouldn't leave me if I was sentenced to life?)
Or is you gonna say goodbye? (What kind of woman would do that to a man?)
Can you tell me right now? (You better tell me now if you're gonna be unfaithful)
If I couldn't buy you the fancy things in life (If all you care about is money)
Shawty, would it be alright?
Come on show me that you are down (Accept that I provide for us by being a criminal)
If a judge for life me, would you stay by my side? (You wouldn't leave me if I was sentenced to life?)
Or is you gonna say goodbye? (What kind of woman would do that to a man?)
Can you tell me right now? (You better tell me now if you're gonna be unfaithful)
If I couldn't buy you the fancy things in life (If all you care about is money)
Shawty, would it be alright?
Come on show me that you are down (Accept that I provide for us by being a criminal)
Now tell me would you really ride for me? (You need to enable my unsafe behavior and life choices)
Baby tell me would you die for me? (Make crazy declarations supporting my co-dependent needs)
Would you spend your whole life with me? (Stay by my side even if I go to jail for life)
Would you be there to always hold me down? (I need your support or else I don't know what I'll do)
Tell me would you really cry for me? (Mourn my messed-up but avoidable choices in life)
Baby don't lie to me (Are you saying you would leave me if I got put in jail?)
If I didn't have anything (That's messed up!)
I wanna know would you stick around? (You have to stick by my side because......)
Baby tell me would you die for me? (Make crazy declarations supporting my co-dependent needs)
Would you spend your whole life with me? (Stay by my side even if I go to jail for life)
Would you be there to always hold me down? (I need your support or else I don't know what I'll do)
Tell me would you really cry for me? (Mourn my messed-up but avoidable choices in life)
Baby don't lie to me (Are you saying you would leave me if I got put in jail?)
If I didn't have anything (That's messed up!)
I wanna know would you stick around? (You have to stick by my side because......)
All I want is somebody real who don't need much (I can't promise you any commitment or security in our relationship because I am a criminal who puts his criminal activity before interpersonal relationships)
A girl I know that I can trust (But you, girl, need to always be there for me and never waiver in your devotion)
To be here when money low (For poorer)
If I did not have nothing else to give but love (Even when I've blown all our money on bail)
Would that even be enough? (Relationships are built on love and nothing else)
A girl I know that I can trust (But you, girl, need to always be there for me and never waiver in your devotion)
To be here when money low (For poorer)
If I did not have nothing else to give but love (Even when I've blown all our money on bail)
Would that even be enough? (Relationships are built on love and nothing else)
Tell me, tell me, do you love me? (Will you stick around despite my continual neglect and justifications for not putting you first?)
Or is you just tryna play me? (Or are you a money-digging selfish ho?)
'Cause I need a girl to hold me down for life (I have a completely unrealistic expectation about the role of a partner/spouse in my life)
Or is you just tryna play me? (Or are you a money-digging selfish ho?)
'Cause I need a girl to hold me down for life (I have a completely unrealistic expectation about the role of a partner/spouse in my life)
1 comment:
hahaha! love it
Post a Comment